Friday, April 22, 2011

eagerly anticipating - april 2011.

How surprised are you that I've been able to keep up with my three review minimum for each month? I know it's only four months into the year, but HOT DANG! I'm doing it! I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping up with this so please hold while I toot my own horn.... [toot!][toot!]

That's not what this post is about. I would like to be able to include a non-review post here every now and again. What better way to do it than to let you know what books I'm waiting for? A quick note: Just because a book is on this list doesn't mean I'm going to rush out and buy it on release day. That never happens. (I can count on one head how many books I've pre-ordered. And one of those was that last Wimpy Kid book for my nephew - the price was unbeatable. )

Right. So, enough of the chatter. Here goes What Cee's Waiting For. Enjoy.
  1. Ghost Story (Dresden Files, #13) by Jim Butcher - July 2011
  2. The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (Highland Pleasures #3) by Jennifer Ashley - August 2011
  3. In the Air Tonight (Shadow Forces #3) by Stephanie Tyler - July 2011
  4. Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor #2) by Lisa Kleypas - January 2012
  5. Sweet Justice (Last Chance Rescue #7) by Christy Reece - August 2011
  6. Sweet Revenge (Last Chance Rescue #8) by Christy Reece - September 2011
  7. Face of Danger (Guardian Angelinos #3) by Roxanne St. Claire - April 2011
  8. Just Like Heaven (The Smythe-Smiths) by Julia Quinn - May 2011
  9. It Looked Different on the Model by Laurie Notaro - May 2011
  10. Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor #3) by Lori Foster - June 2011
  11. With No Remorse (Black Ops, Inc #?) by Cindy Gerard - July 2011
  12. Good Girls Don't (Donovans #1) by Victoria Dahl - August 2011
  13. Bad Boys Do (Donovans #2) by Victoria Dahl - October 2011
  14. Real Men Will (Donovans #3) by Victoria Dahl - November 2011
  15. Heat Rises (Nikki Heat #3) by Richard Castle - September 2011
Because I never keep up with release dates, this took a bit of effort on my part. Glad I did! I forgot the Dahl trilogy comes out this fall. And, yes, I know I read a lot of series. What can I say? It's convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment