Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my apologies.

I've been away! I haven't updated this place in forever. I've been reviewing for another site and I can't put reviews here. Since most of the books I'm reading is for that purpose, I haven't had much to share with you.

However, I am dedicating myself to reading for the month of November. Since I can't write to save my life and thus cannot participate in NaNoWriMo, I've decided to read every day this month. After all, where would writers be without us readers? Got you thinking there, didn't I? :c)

I'm reading a ton of romance now, especially Harlequin Blaze. It's a guilty pleasure of mine, especially when holiday season rolls around. I love holiday Blazes! I've gotten a few (holiday and non-holiday) Blazes from BookMooch over the past few weeks. I'm thinking of reviewing those, too. There's gotta be someone else out there that likes reading them besides me, right?

Anyway. That's what's been going on here. I'll see if I can commit to maybe two reviews each week for November? That means I owe two from last week, in addition to two this week. Well. I'm off to get started on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment